BioBalance is a 6-week detoxification program for a balanced body and effortless weight management. The program has been developed by Dr Agnes Warchalowski, our Cosmetic Physician, with over 20 years experience in nutritional medicine, who has used diet and supplements to effectively manage her autoimmune conditions.
The BioBalance program for effortless weight management is based on principles of detoxification and designed for all who have struggled to lose weight and keep it off.
The BioBalance Protocol addresses and manages the key physiological factors that influence your weight:
- Bowel bacteria and bowel health
- Nutrient status
- Appetite-regulating hormones
- Liver function, toxins and inflammation
- Initial weight loss of up to 5kgs in the first 2 weeks, then a gradual weight loss of 0.5-1kg per week
- Reduced bloating
- Improved bowel function
- Improved sleep
- Increased energy levels
- Balanced mood
- Balanced appetite
- Reduced cravings
- Improved metabolism
The following are included in the cost of The BioBalance Protocol:
– Your Guide to a Balanced Body : a booklet containing comprehensive information regarding the five key factors.
– Patient Program Manual
– Weight loss meal plans for men and women
– Detox Food list
– Pro-inflammatory Food List
– Additional information about special health-promoting food
– Shopping List
– Information related to supplements used in the program
– Recipes for healthy smoothies, bread, breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts.
– Lifestyle plan
– Weekly log book
– Maintenance Plan with meal plans for men and women, food lists and supplement recommendations
– Access to our members-only on-line webpage
– Additional information on the webpage
– Top 10 Detox Foods.
– Exercise plan with 12-minute workout and cardio plan.
– Gut-Brain Connection: Part 1 and 2
– How food effects your mood
– Toxic foods to avoid
6 week program $695
HCG DIET PROGRAM
The standard hCG diet program involves the use of a prescribed hormone (human chorionic gonadotropin, hCG), in combination with a very low calorie diet. It is believed that, when calorie intake is low, the hCG hormone mobilizes stored fat for use as energy and acts on a gland in the brain to reduce cravings. Independent studies have shown a reduction in body fat percentage, while muscle mass is maintained. Supplements are supplied as part of the program package in order to provide the required nutrients and prevent nutrient deficiencies while on a calorie restricted diet. There are specific dietary recommendations that must be adhered to as they provide a metabolic environment that aids in optimal fat mobilisation.
BioAesthetics hCG Diet Program uses this basic hormone protocol with several modifications that modernise the original protocol and individualise the program to ensure it is tailored to the needs of each participant.
The hCG hormone is believed to:
- Target and release stored fat (well beyond what would be expected with a low calorie diet alone).
- Eliminate food cravings
- Re-establish a new weight set point, making the weight loss long-term.
BioAesthtics hCG Diet has these additional benefits:
- Provides three meal plans tailored to specific medical conditions (eg hormonal problems, pre-diabetes)
- Regulates appetite hormones during and on completion of the program
- Healthy balanced recipes for all stages of the program (including recipes for bread and cereal)
- Provides comprehensive guidelines for Stage 3 and Stage 4:- Meal plans containing specific macronutrient proportions to aid in long-term hormone regulation and appetite control- Complete food list containing foods that are clean, nutrient-dense and anti-inflammatory- Advice regarding supplements for health promotion- Comprehensive educational material related to long-term weight management.
The plan involves 4 stages
- Stage 1: You commence supplements while maintaining a normal diet for 1 week.
- Stage 2: You start the hormone injections and calorie restriction for 3 or 6 weeks of rapid fat loss.
- Stage 3: You stabilise your weight for 3 weeks using a diet plan specific to your BMR.
- Stage 4: You return to a normal food intake while following an individual diet plan that ensures long-term maintenance.
As a guide, patients who need to lose less than 7 kg, require a 3-week program. When a patient has more than 7kg to lose, a 6-week program is recommended.
On completion of the program, you must return to a regular calorie intake according to your Basic Metabolic Rate at your goal weight. No further medications are required. You should not regain your weight if simple recommendations are followed.
3 Week Program – $1090
6 Week Program $1390
BOOK A CONSULTATION WITH DR AGNES TO SEE WHICH PROGRAMME IS BEST SUITED TO YOU.
$200 REDEEMABLE ON YOUR PROGRAMME.